WHAT DOES A CHILD COACH?
In The Netherlands, Child Coaches are more established. A Child Coach accompanies a child who is temporarily stranded at school or at home. Here one looks at what is needed to get the child moving again. A Child Coach is solution-oriented and child-focussed. This is an accessible form of guidance and support.
To coach the child so it is able to get the best out of him/herself so it can function optimally in his/her own specific situation. For this I want to find the guidance that best suits the needs and best fits the unique character of the child.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM ME?
- Individual coaching: I am accompanying the individual child in his/her specific situation and see what needs to be done to help this child take the next steps. Most of the time, I offer the guidance myself. In case the solution is outside my area of expertise, I will advise referral to the appropriate domain experts.
- Solution: I always work towards a solution. Helping the child is my central focus. This is done in collaboration with the child and his environment.
- Provide Opportunities: Given the fact that one can get no more result than whatever potential is already present within the child itself, yet I do my utmost to get maximum results. I want to offer the child as many opportunities to a meaningful and good future as possible.
WHAT SERVICE OFFERINGS CAN YOU EXPECT FROM ME?
Every Child Coach has his/her own style and specific areas of expertise.
My domains are:
- Processing of divorce and bereavement, anxiety, bullying
- Dyslexia, visual thinking, high-sensitivity
- Learning difficulties
- Private Tuition (Elementary School)
Every coach is personally involved in the counseling. He/She draws from his/her own experience and personal life context. Mine is a Biblical-Christian context. I offer a holistic approach to the difficult situation the child is facing.
A Child Coach helps the child to spread its wings again, heading for a bright future!
Coaching children age 6-18
Private Tuition, Coaching with focus on Learning Support, Learning Difficulties and Learning Disabilities such as Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, High-Sensitivity, Visual Thinking etc.