Learn Biblical Greek in only 2 Modules of 8 Saturdays.
No Prior Knowledge required.
This is a basic course for absolute beginners. You do not have to be a student to be able to follow this course. No prior knowledge is required. We start from scratch.
The basic course consists of 2 consecutive modules. Each module consists of 8 Lessons of 60 minutes. Classes take place on Saturday mornings.
The stated cost on the overview is the total cost for one module. Tuition fee, potential course materials, water, coffee, tea, soft drinks and refreshments are all included in the price.
If you register for the complete basic course of 2 consecutive modules, you will also receive the Hebrew-Greek Bible: "A Reader's Hebrew and Greek Bible" as a practical gift [Only one copy per person and this until stocks are exhausted].
Whoever completes the full basic course will be able to read and understand 80% of the N.T. in the ancient text. The power of the Hebrew-Greek Bible mentioned above lies in the fact that the remaining 20% of the words that may appear on a page are explained at the bottom of the page in footnotes.